WCF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WCF stands for Warrior Clan Fighters this is a warrior cats roleplay forum where you can roleplay in different clans, and create characters,

Latest topics

» ThunderClan Creation Approval
by Bean_The_Cat 7/14/2023, 19:48

» Coral's Little House
by CreeperLover649 6/8/2023, 15:16

» beans training? [ P]
by Ravenss 6/4/2023, 04:14

» Last person who posts wins!
by STARGIRL. 5/31/2023, 12:07

» May Staff Gathering
by Ravenss 5/11/2023, 17:09

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

beans training? [ P]

littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

beans training? [ P]  Empty beans training? [ P]

Post by littleshine 5/10/2023, 16:18

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
    Tulipheart
    She/her
    Starclan resident | former med cat
    ╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Tulipheart stretched as she began making her way to beanpaw. Its been a long time since she visited a medicine cat apprentice or just a normal medicine cat. Prophecy and all that, would beanpaw be up to getting visions of prophecies and all that? Certainly the visions can be overwhelming sometimes but other times I guess its not bad. Who knows what the apprentices strength is but certainly she was excited to see what beanpaw has in paw for her to see. The molly had finally arrived at camp which took longer than she expected oh well. She looked around before heading to Beanpaw she smiled and approached Beanpaw in a vision way

@Ravenss [ take your time to reply]
    Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice
    One of your characters has been a Medicine Cat Apprentice!

Sagittarius Posts : 17

beans training? [ P]  Empty Re: beans training? [ P]

Post by Ravenss 5/10/2023, 19:00

littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Tulipheart stretched as she began making her way to beanpaw. Its been a long time since she visited a medicine cat apprentice or just a normal medicine cat. Prophecy and all that, would beanpaw be up to getting visions of prophecies and all that? Certainly the visions can be overwhelming sometimes but other times I guess its not bad. Who knows what the apprentices strength is but certainly she was excited to see what beanpaw has in paw for her to see. The molly had finally arrived at camp which took longer than she expected oh well. She looked around before heading to Beanpaw she smiled and approached Beanpaw in a vision way

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Beanpaw looks around, she has never been here before..  suddenly her eyes sparkled as she seen this starclan cat... She couldn't recognize the cat though because It looked pure white and so sparkly... when others described starclan cats, they said that they look the same before they died but more transparent and sparkly but this one was different...
    littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

Post by littleshine 5/11/2023, 01:55

Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Beanpaw looks around, she has never been here before..  suddenly her eyes sparkled as she seen this starclan cat... She couldn't recognize the cat though because It looked pure white and so sparkly... when others described starclan cats, they said that they look the same before they died but more transparent and sparkly but this one was different...

Tulipheart
    She/her

Tulipheart grinned the moment she saw beanpaw. No surprise she was bigger than the apprentice. Her Orange eyes staring at beanpaw with delight" Hello Beanpaw I'm Tulipheart I have been watching you over the years from kit to apprenticehood. I would like to train you to be Riverclans Personal Medicine cat" She said as she walked around the young apprentice. A lot to take in and probably lots of questions coming out. 
    Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Ravenss 5/11/2023, 02:10

littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Tulipheart
    She/her

Tulipheart grinned the moment she saw beanpaw. No surprise she was bigger than the apprentice. Her Orange eyes staring at beanpaw with delight" Hello Beanpaw I'm Tulipheart I have been watching you over the years from kit to apprenticehood. I would like to train you to be Riverclans Personal Medicine cat" She said as she walked around the young apprentice. A lot to take in and probably lots of questions coming out. 
    Beanpaw stared at Tulipheart, this was the former medicine cat wasn't it "It Is Nice To Meet you Ms Tulipheart." She said "I would love that" she said with a bit of nervous but it was normal

(Wouldnt it be moons?)
    littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

Post by littleshine 5/11/2023, 02:26

Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw stared at Tulipheart, this was the former medicine cat wasn't it "It Is Nice To Meet you Ms Tulipheart." She said "I would love that" she said with a bit of nervous but it was normal

(Wouldnt it be moons?)
    Tulipheart
    She/her

[ ya it would]

Tulipheart sat down and stared at beanpaw" All medicine cats and apprentice are the only ones who can get vision from starclan, Have you ever heard the word prophecy and know the meaning?" she asked in a gentle sweet voice hoping the apprentice will feel more comfortable in a chat.
    Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Ravenss 5/11/2023, 02:29

littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Tulipheart
    She/her

(Wouldnt it be moons?)
    Tulipheart
    She/her

[ ya it would]

Tulipheart sat down and stared at beanpaw" All medicine cats and apprentice are the only ones who can get vision from starclan, Have you ever heard the word prophecy and know the meaning?" she asked in a gentle sweet voice hoping the apprentice will feel more comfortable in a chat.
    "I think I have, It is something you receive like a warning maybe?" Beanpaw said
    littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

Post by littleshine 5/11/2023, 16:56

Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Tulipheart
    She/her

(Wouldnt it be moons?)
    Tulipheart
    She/her

[ ya it would]

"I think I have, It is something you receive like a warning maybe?" Beanpaw said
    Tulipheart
    She/her

*smart apprentice I like it* she thought before refocusing" mhm medicine cats are really essential because of the visions they get and the healing they do for the clan" She said then taking the Poppy seeds and some other herbs off her back. She gently put the herbs down before continuing on" now onto the herbs their is a lot to know in order to become a Medicine cat" she chirped happily  
    Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Ravenss 5/15/2023, 00:21

littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Ravenss wrote:
    littleshine wrote:
    Tulipheart
    She/her

Beanpaw
    She/They 

Tulipheart
    She/her

(Wouldnt it be moons?)
    Tulipheart
    She/her

[ ya it would]

Tulipheart
    She/her

*smart apprentice I like it* she thought before refocusing" mhm medicine cats are really essential because of the visions they get and the healing they do for the clan" She said then taking the Poppy seeds and some other herbs off her back. She gently put the herbs down before continuing on" now onto the herbs their is a lot to know in order to become a Medicine cat" she chirped happily  

Beanpaw blinked, she looked quite interested in the herb that tulipheart pulled out
    littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

Post by littleshine 5/18/2023, 15:16

Tulipheart
    She/her

Tulipheart pointed to the poppy seeds." these are poppyseeds they are used for numbing pain and making a cat sleepy" she paused before moving on" marigold is mostly used for infections and sores" she pointed allowing the apprentice to take the information in

Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Ravenss 5/18/2023, 17:01

Beanpaw's eyes sparkled, * Poppyseeds are for numbing and helping a cat sleep and Marigold is for infections and sores. got it. * she thought as she listened respectively

{ @littleshine }
    littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

Post by littleshine 5/18/2023, 17:39

Tulipheart
    She/her

Tulupheart pointed to the cobwebs" these are cobwebs they are use to stop the bleeding" she purred then pointed to catmint" this is catmint they are used to treat whitecough and greencough and also cats who aren't sick likes the tast of it but don't give it to them if they don't have greencough or whitecough" she stated a bit firm, wanting to make sure beanpaw will remember that

Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Ravenss 5/18/2023, 17:57

She continued to listen, *Okay cobwebs and catmint... Cobwebs are to stop the bleeding and catmint is used to treat whitecough and greencough, this was cool....* she thought.

{ @littleshine }
    littleshine
    littleshine
    Administrator
    Administrator
    WCF founder
    founder of WCF
    Clan Leader
    staff
    best staff

Post by littleshine 5/24/2023, 17:30

"well I think that is all I don't want to stay for to long as I know that your alive and I'm in starclan. Look at the herbs I taught you and you can gather them up. And when you do herb gathering don't touch any berries that you don't know" she chirped happily 

Ravenss
    Ravenss
    Helpers
    Helpers
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Ravenss 6/4/2023, 04:14

littleshine wrote:
    "well I think that is all I don't want to stay for to long as I know that your alive and I'm in starclan. Look at the herbs I taught you and you can gather them up. And when you do herb gathering don't touch any berries that you don't know" she chirped happily 

Beanpaw nods slightly. "Okay!" she says "I promise I wont touch any berries I don't know" she mewed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content