WCF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WCF stands for Warrior Clan Fighters this is a warrior cats roleplay forum where you can roleplay in different clans, and create characters,

Latest topics

» ThunderClan Creation Approval
by Bean_The_Cat 7/14/2023, 19:48

» Coral's Little House
by CreeperLover649 6/8/2023, 15:16

» beans training? [ P]
by Ravenss 6/4/2023, 04:14

» Last person who posts wins!
by STARGIRL. 5/31/2023, 12:07

» May Staff Gathering
by Ravenss 5/11/2023, 17:09

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

Coral's Little House

CreeperLover649
    CreeperLover649

Scorpio Posts : 28

Coral's Little House Empty Coral's Little House

Post by CreeperLover649 5/28/2023, 14:40

~~ Coral - She/Her - 17 Moons - Kittypet ~~
    [ Tall she-cat with calico fur with black spots, tan ears and tail, and gray paws ]

{ Open }

Coral stood alone in her little backyard. Her housefolk didn't have a huge house, but she was ok with that. The young she-cat licked her paw and wandered around her little garden. How she liked it that way.

(Please do not get mad at me for this it said new thread up top and that might be one of the only ways for me to post in this form)

CreeperLover649 likes this post

STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Coral's Little House Empty Re: Coral's Little House

Post by STARGIRL. 6/1/2023, 10:12

CreeperLover649 wrote:
    [ Tall she-cat with calico fur with black spots, tan ears and tail, and gray paws ]

{ Open }

Coral stood alone in her little backyard. Her housefolk didn't have a huge house, but she was ok with that. The young she-cat licked her paw and wandered around her little garden. How she liked it that way.

(Please do not get mad at me for this it said new thread up top and that might be one of the only ways for me to post in this form)
    Cinder makes her way over. “Hey there!” She purred as she padded over. “Are you new here?” She asked. “Because I am too!”

CreeperLover649
    CreeperLover649

Post by CreeperLover649 6/1/2023, 13:41

STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

Cinder makes her way over. “Hey there!” She purred as she padded over. “Are you new here?” She asked. “Because I am too!”

~~Coral~~

Coral jumped and looked over at the other cat. "Oh hey! I guess I am new! My housefolk moved here a few days ago!"

STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 6/4/2023, 16:26

CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

Coral jumped and looked over at the other cat. "Oh hey! I guess I am new! My housefolk moved here a few days ago!"
    Cinder purred and nodded. “Exciting! How are you finding it here?” She asked. She had only moved one month ago, but that seemed like today. “What’s your name?”

CreeperLover649
    CreeperLover649

Post by CreeperLover649 6/4/2023, 19:18

STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

Cinder purred and nodded. “Exciting! How are you finding it here?” She asked. She had only moved one month ago, but that seemed like today. “What’s your name?”

~~Coral~~

Coral smiled. "It's been fine. Still getting used to everything. My name is Coral! What about you?"

STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 6/5/2023, 00:00

CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

Coral smiled. "It's been fine. Still getting used to everything. My name is Coral! What about you?"
    “Name’s cinder!” She purred. “Although you should be careful of those garbage cans in alleyways, stray cats are there and sometimes try to mess with you.” She muttered. “And don’t go over the fence, scary forests cats try to kill you!”

CreeperLover649
    CreeperLover649

Post by CreeperLover649 6/5/2023, 00:07

STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

“Name’s cinder!” She purred. “Although you should be careful of those garbage cans in alleyways, stray cats are there and sometimes try to mess with you.” She muttered. “And don’t go over the fence, scary forests cats try to kill you!”

~~Coral~~

Coral smiled at Cinder. "Ok! I will not go into the forest and avoid the trash cans as much as possible!" She said.
    STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 6/7/2023, 14:48

CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

Coral smiled at Cinder. "Ok! I will not go into the forest and avoid the trash cans as much as possible!" She said.
    She nodded, smiling. 

CreeperLover649
    CreeperLover649

Post by CreeperLover649 6/7/2023, 15:34

STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

She nodded, smiling. 

~~Coral~~

Coral smiled back. "So... Where do you live?"
    STARGIRL.
    STARGIRL.

Post by STARGIRL. 6/8/2023, 15:08

CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

She nodded, smiling. 

~~Coral~~

She turned her head to a White House near them. “There.”

CreeperLover649
    CreeperLover649

Post by CreeperLover649 6/8/2023, 15:16

STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:
    STARGIRL. wrote:
    CreeperLover649 wrote:

{ Open }

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

~~Coral~~

She nodded, smiling. 

~~Coral~~

She turned her head to a White House near them. “There.”

Coral smiled. "Nice! We love rather close!" She said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/3/2024, 01:10